Stables Daycare offers care and education from aged 3 months – 5 years with large spaces, outdoor play areas, sleep rooms adjacent to play rooms playing classical music and a creative workshop.
Stables Out of School Daycare offers large rooms and outdoor area combining stimulus with relaxation for the 4 – 11 year olds. We offer a safe, stimulating environment, promoting independence and autonomy.
We recognise that outdoor play is an extension of indoor learning and use activities and resources to help develop mathematical concepts. Curriculum is carefully planned using information and ideas from the children, their families and staff to meet individual needs.
Here’s some of the reasons that parents trust us with their children:
- Flexible – to allow families the freedom to tailor their childcare needs to their busy schedules.
- Stimulating opportunities to learn through play
- Highly qualified experienced and caring staff
- Nutritious meals served daily
- Set in beautiful 27 acres of historic parkland
- Walking distance to a direct commuter link to London and close to A21/M25
- Childcare vouchers accepted
- 30 hours of FREE daycare for eligible children
- Flexible hours with no minimum hours
- Term time only or all year round
- Member of National Day Nurseries Association (www.ndna.org.uk)
- Award-winning nursery – Nursery Management Today Awards (www.nmt-magazine.co.uk/nursery-awards/)
Don’t just take our word for it:
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT STABLES DAYCARE:
- The all weather, outdoor play policy.
- The way Margot always gets a warm, happy welcome which means she’s almost always pleased to come to you.
- Pictures on Tapestry which provide a priceless insight into this aspect of Margot’s life, and her friendships.
- The atmosphere is lovely and it feels like a party every day – again, this means Margot loves coming to daycare.
- Music being on in the rooms / lots of singing plus song of the month / creativity and art works coming home so we can bridge between here and daycare.
- The way staff encourage friendship amongst the children / the absence of bullying.
- The staff in general! We are always so well informed about our Margot, and the excellent communication includes helpful monthly letters / website info.
- Food – it’s delicious, brilliant quality, Margot’s able to have seconds, it’s very healthy and also tempting.
- Supervised mixing of ages e.g. when Margot gets to gently play with the babies or learn from the older children outdoors.
- The range and thought which goes into activities which have a lovely overarching theme.
- Safety and amount of toys available.
- Messy play, which Margot adores and which we don’t have to do at home if she does it with you!
- Cleanliness and cheery atmosphere in the rooms.
- The fact that Margot’s name is always used when staff say “hello” and “goodbye”, and that all staff know all of the children.
- How kind, helpful and flexible you are re extra hours / when we’re running late. We cannot overstate how much we appreciate this.
- Cooperation between staff who communicate well with each other as well as with the children.
- No fuss, spare clothing found if we’ve forgotten something.
- That we are able to talk about a concern really easily, and it’s taken seriously and addressed / resolved perfectly.
- Our child is always happy, dry (nappy), and full of joy about her day.
- When Margot talks about her friends, she says staff names as well as her peers which is just lovely.
- The bottom line being, we trust you with the most important person in our world and can get on with our day without worry when she is in your care.
WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED:
- Margot is unusual in how much liquid she needs, but sometimes she is very thirsty when she gets home. Rather than a water bottle just being available, which we know you’re very good at providing, if she could be encouraged to drink when she forgets to do so, (especially later in the afternoon), that would be perfect.